Jr. Developer / Designer
Web Traffic Partners - Grand Rapids, MI
Web Traffic Partners, a fast growing Digital Marketing company, is looking to add an Jr. Developer / Web Designer to it's development team. This person is responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. You will work on both new and existing WordPress sites plus preform site maintenance and some template based design work. You must be fluent with modern web technologies including: HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, WordPress and SEO. You will be detail oriented, committed to delivering professional level work and be able to work well as team member within our development department.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be responsible for back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Create and maintain websites from templates using WordPress.
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases.
- Assist in the building and designing website for various industries.
- This position requires a basic to intermediate knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS3, and Photoshop.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Motivated to learn and grow with the company.
- Degree, Certificate and/or relevant work experience is required.
- Must provide professional references
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary based on level of experience.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- Simple IRA Match.
- Generous time off package.
- Casual dress code, great working environment.
- Company events.
"Like" what you’ve heard? We'd like to hear from you. If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.webtrafficpartners.com to learn more about our business and culture.